BBC micro:bit V2 - Club Box (pack of 10)
This Club pack is a pack of 10 BBC microbits with 10 x 30cm USB cables, 20 x batteries, and 10 x battery holders. This is the perfect buying option if you are planning to run workshop/club/classroom based activities.
The new micro:bit V2 is the latest revision of everyone’s favourite powerful palm-sized, and fully programmable computer. Conceived by the BBC to encourage children to get actively involved in writing software and building new things that will be controlled by it. V2 is the same size, shape, and it works in the same way as the original micro:bit. So, if you have used the original then this will be instantly familiar to you. Write your code using one of the easy to use editors provided on the micro:bit website, connect your BBC microbit to your computer via USB, press the download button in the editor, and then download the file to the micro:bit.
The new micro:bit builds upon the current micro:bit experience with a number of refinements and new features. All of the original micro:bit features are still present and are coded in the editors in exactly the same way. If you have some micro:bit experience, the learning curve for the new features will be a shallow one. In short, the latest version of micro:bit brings; new features, enhancements to existing features, and improved technologies under the hood.
- 10 BBC micro:bits with USB cables, batteries, and holders.
- Perfect for clubs/workshops/classroom activities.
- USB, Radio, serial, and Bluetooth Low energy connectivity.
- A Compass and Accelerometer.
- 2 x user-assignable buttons.
- A fully programmable 25 LED display.
- 25 pin notched edge connector.
- Onboard speaker.
- MEMs Microphone with LED indicator.
- Touch-sensitive logo.
- Light level sensing.
- Temperature sensing.
- Built-in sleep/off mode allowing the board to be powered-down with batteries connected.
- A discrete regulator that can supply up to 200mA of current to external accessories.
- Power status LED and USB data transfer LED.
- 10 x BBC micro:bit.
- 10 x micro USB cables.
- 10 x battery holders.
- 20 x AAA Batteries.
- PCB Length: 52mm.
- PCB Width: 42mm.
- PCB Height: 11.7mm.
- USB Lead Length: 300mm.